You know it’s fall when the PSL hits the cafés, Here’s a cheaper at home version, that taste really similar but without the additives and artificial flavors.
Portions: for 2 people
I suggest making a little jar of your own pumpkin spice mix: Combine:
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Now the actual latte:
- 2 cups of soy milk
- 2 tablespoon of 100% pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon of sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of the pumpkin spice mix (see recipe above)
- 1 cup of dark coffee
- Heat 2 cups of soy milk, pumpkin and sugar in a saucepan.
- Meanwhile, make yourself 1 cup of coffee. Reserve.
- Once the milk is heated, remove from heat, add pumpkin spice mix.
- Pour in the coffee.
- Stir and pour into two pretty mugs.