My summer holidays are starting to get very long and boring, I’m looking forward to morning walks, keeping myself busy with uni and most importantly, making packed lunch every morning!!! Pick a sandwich and add at least 2 portion of fruits and sliced veggies on side!
(list for when i’m busy at university/if i could think of all sandwiches possibilities, those would be them)
(also this list is limited by my allergies and no mock-meat because ..money/sodium…)
- roasted tomato tortilla wrap with roasted vegetables (peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic) with spinach (or other dark green)
- quinoa bread (slices) with quick hummus (chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, lemon, salt, pepper — blended), crunchy red peppers, cucumbers, dark greens
- baguette with hummus, grilled marinated portobello mushrooms, roasted peppers
- tortilla with hummus, spinach, tomatoes, avocadoes
- pita with falafel (blend some chickpeas, breadcrumbs, olive oil and spices — i’d go with paprika, cumin — in a pan) with tahini sauce (tahini, lemon juice), lettuce and red onions.
- grilled bread, pesto (some basil, olive oil, pine nuts and garlic blended), grilled portobello mushrooms, cherry tomatoes quickly pan-fried