Delicious sorbet-like ice cream, fat-free and easy to make. You can even eat a few bowls because well…it’s just strawberries and bananas and fruits are good??
- About 2 cups of strawberries
- 2 Frozen banana
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon agave
- about 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Ground flax seeds
1. Blend the strawberries and frozen banana until a creamy texture, put in air-tight sealed container and freeze overnight.
2. Microwave the coconut oil until melted. Stir in cacao and agave.
3. Put strawberries and ground flax seeds in a blender/mixer and mix!